- Keeps your bed a healthy place to rest. Eliminates pesky dust mites, insects and bed bugs.
- Chemical-free and allergy-free repellent for bed bugs and dust mites. Non-toxic and perfect for allergy sufferers plus harmless for house pets or children.
- Portable. A small portable device you can take with you when traveling and during overnight stays.
- Simple and easy set-up. Just turn it on and make bed bugs the least of your concerns.
- Potent. One unit will effectively cover one king-sized bed or one room area.
- Voltage: 220
- Power: 1-3W
- Driving range: 70㎡