What makes it high performance?
- Used just as a 2 pronged hook without a Bat Gear Tie.
- Improved to a 4 pronged grappling hook by installing the Cross Hook.
- Used for catching, opening the covers of bottles or cans, pulling the broken car even a emergency weapon.
- Compact enough to be stowed on a back pack strap.
- Can be dismantled for more compact storage.
What you need to know?
- It’s one of the perfect choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
- This high quality and durable folding grappling hook can be used in all kinds of outdoor activities and wilderness survival and adventure activities.
- Please make sure that the rope or string that you tie is firm enough for large weight.
- The hook claw reaches the highest level of hardness by using the oil quenching process and hence provides extreme operating reliability.
- The claws can expand and collapse which makes it very easy to carry.
- Ultra Durable and Compact: The strong bearing can hold up to 770lbs! Only 11oz and compact enough to fits easily into any pocket or bag
- Perfect 2 in 1 HOOK: It comes with one Survival Grizzly Hook in SUS304 stainless steel and one Bat Gear Tie
- The Grizzly Hook is a cross constituted with a mechanical claw and a grappling hook. When it touches down naturally, the jaws are pushed open due to the gravity. And the jaws close when reversed
- Easy to Use: Tie any rope or string that is firm enough for large weight to the ring buckle at the bottom. Then use it for catching, opening the covers of bottles or cans, pulling the broken car even a emergency weapon. The provided O-rings keep the Survival Grizzly Hook closed firmly.
1x Survival Grizzly Hook (Assembled)
1x Bat Gear Tie
2x Rubber O-Ring
Product Size: 5.9*3.54” / 15com*9cm
Net weight: 281g